Glenbard West Bands
Jonathan Walsh & William Ortega, Directors
Winter Band Concert Program
(click on the image to access the concert program)
Winter Band Concert Recordings
General Information For All Bands:
- 2021-22 Band Dates at a Glance
- 2021-22 Band Handbook
- 2021-22 Band Syllabi
- 2021-22 Percussion Syllabi
- Sight Reading Factory Grading Practices
- Chair Placement & Semester Exam Rubric (Woodwind & Brass)
- MidTerm & Semester Exam Rubric
- Chair Placement & Semester Exam Grading Practices
- Chamber Music Curriculum
ILMEA (Illinois Music Educators Association):
Private lessons are highly encouraged to enhance and improve a student's musical experience at Glenbard West - both musically and personally. A list of experienced teachers is available from Mr. Walsh.
New Student Information:
We are excited to have you join our band family. This is important informations for prospective band students.
Intermediate Band, Concert Band, & Symphonic Band
Marching Band & Pep Band
For more information and to watch 2021 half time performance videos, visit the Hilltopper Marching Band Page!
Click the link below to see the Glenbard West Pep Band perform the fight song with incoming 8th grade students!